New version is marked as Release number 50927
New features included
- Calendar Date Ranges - You can specify a StartDate and EndDate and restrict the dates which a user can select when using the Calendar.
- Twitter Control -- Display tweets associated with a Twitter user or tweets which match a search query.
- Gravatar Control -- Display unique images for each user of your website. Users can upload custom Gravatar images at Gravatar.com.
You can find more details on http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/
Thanks - I didn't know it was out
ReplyDelete"This page contain a huge information.
ReplyDeleteI think it would be helpful for all.
I like that blog."
Oh ! its really nice.........
ReplyDeleteOh!Its really nice offer.It is true that, in order to rank high in search engines, it is important for websites to incorporate the right SEO plan and strategies. Although businesses can implement the SEO techniques and strategies on their own but it is advisable to hire a knowledgeable SEO company to make the things easier and faster. I am totally agreed with that.
ReplyDeleteOh yes i m agree with emons.. and thanks for providing such a great post
DeleteI don't understand whether to say this kit to be good or bad as I haven't used much of this and to what I have used it didn't worked fine for me. With the new launch, width and height don't quit the considerably factor from measurement dynamically.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI came to this page by searching Yahoo. I have found it quite interesting. Thank you for providing this. I will have to visit here again!
ReplyDeletemailing list